Search County Land Records 24 Hours a Day!
Designed for users who consistently search in a single county
Fidlar Software has designed Laredo, a remote access product, with your objectives in mind. Laredo’s innovative technology and 24-hour access to the county’s land records allows you to obtain information faster and more efficiently.
- Same user interface that is used on the courthouse workstation
- Real time, 24/7 access
- Customizable results screens
- Subscription based
Per-minute Plan Charges
|| Overage Charge/Minute
Per minute charge for each minute over the signed-up plan
To Sign Up:
To become a Laredo Subscriber please contact the Buffalo County Register of Deeds Office @ 308-236-1239.
Once you have signed up, and have been issued a username and password, go to the Fidlar website
select Nebraska as the state, then Buffalo as the county, and click download.
Designed for the occasional users or those who want the freedom to search in all Fidlar counties
All you need is a web browser for 24/7 access to county land records. From the Tapestry web site, users can access information from ALL participating counties. Tapestry allows for both pay-as-you-go access, and an open account payment plan.
- 24/7 Remote Internet access
- Secure browser based access
- Search via many data parameters (grantor/grantee, date range, document number, legal description, etc.)
Tapestry Cost Breakdown
- Index/Image Search - $5.95 per search
- Beginning/Ending Date
- Consideration amount
- Legal description - Subdivision, parcel ID, Metes & Bounds
- Document search types
- Print copies - $0.50 per page
- Viewing images is included in the per search fee
Flexible Payment Options:
- Pay-as-you-go with a credit card - Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Open Account Payment Plan - $25 minimum per month